More Summer fun out on the boat. Broke out the ski's too. For Dad and Timber it was like riding a bike. For Syringa and I it was like getting run over by said bike. After Syringa tore her meniscus last year; Mom said we'd only do grandma rides or "boring rides" as Katana dubbed them. That lasted all of 10 minuets. One crash which had me and my sisters somersaulting over each other 10 feet in the air had all our kids in the boat crying and screaming..."YOU KILLED MY MOMMY." What memories. Everyone trying to out do each other with new tricks, the gnarliest crash story or deepest "wet suit wedgie".
Back at the house the Baler and flower photo shoot was so easy. Look at those eyes. Cousin fun filled weekend always a winner. And photographic evidence my parents are the best examples ever. those adages about "what happens on the lake stays on the lake." "kiss and make-up" "if you never argue...you never truly communicate." I can't remember them all. but I use them all the time. and they are good quotes to live by. This one I think I'll entitle "At the end of the day I still want to kiss you goodnight." AAAWWWWEEE




No comments:
Post a Comment