Monday, January 29, 2018

Janu-Weary.

Only after I printed my 2017 blog did I see I totally forgot Axels birthday and 1st day of school pictures.  School started the 22nd  It was hard for the boys.  Axel really wanted to ride the bus. They have done everything together till now.  I think I was more nervous than Katana was.  She was ready. Axel turned the big 4.  We waited for the weekend.  We went to Mom and Dad's to go boating. Proctors were up too.  He wanted a Darth Vader cake. Can't believe he's so big.  He sorts laundry, does the silverware, dumps garbage and loves to help cook.  He loves being outside. jumping off the tube when boating. spider-man, corn dogs. and chocolate milk. Love you stud. 




The 12th. Brenden surprised McCarty by coming early for his milk run and staying at our house.  He called ahead so I had a cake ready and we got to spend the day together.  Happy Birthday sis. This year Preston and I celebrated our 9th anniversary.  My part of the date was ice skating. FYI: it is just like riding a bike...you slip a lot , go super slow and are just about to celebrate the fact you haven't biffed it when a 3 year old wizzes by --turns and staking backwards glares at you for hugging the wall.  Preston's half was an unlimited amount of time to wander around Sportsman's.  From work he had a $150 gift card. I also got ORANGE lipsense.  We also said no projects (A free to do Weekend.)  I made a unmated sock board and love it. 



First trip of the year to Utah. I was so sick going down. Syringa had pee sticks.  She convinced me to try.  Turns out...WHOOO. We sent a text to my side saying (Adding to our Justice league in September) sent a picture of a bakers dozen to the Kelly's.   Proctors were so excited to go "sledding with us".  They'd gotten a skiff the day before.  It was more like mud bogging.  Kids had a blast.  Clean up not so much.  Adding to the mess we tried making Slim.  Again a blast minus the clean up. 


Coordinated the trip so we could visit Mcphauls and Amy's .  The boys are on the same basketball team. Undefeated .  Ace and Trujillo switch off as couch and ref. Denim and Ralayna are Score keepers.  There was a little more snow  at their place so Heo hooked the sleds to the car. Spent the weekend taking kid rides on the Mcphauls side-by-side and playing with cousins.  Boys had a sleep over at the Amy's.  Girls stayed at Mcphauls.  Axel was ecstatic to go alone with the guys.   We came home to new babies. Brownie had 2 billies.  Pygmy babies are so cute and only 8 &10  in. tall. 








No comments:

Post a Comment